Help us be comprehensive
We are currently at work developing a set of robust tools to allow you the ability to enter information directly into our system. This will end up saving us a lot of time, but also allow for your direct participation in making this website as comprehensive as possible. Eventually, all the links at left will be active.
In the meantime, we encourage you to send us your photobooth sightings and tips, but ask that you do so by sending us an email. Please refer to the following guidelines when making a submission:
- Read existing entries before sending your submission. (Yes, we know about the photobooth in Amélie)
- Include as much information as possible -- the more the better. We can always trim an entry down if there is too much information, but filling in missing information is very time consuming.
- Include your name, and we will credit you with the find.
- Note: we reserve the right to alter/edit/refuse the information you send. We make a concerted effort to keep the site as cohesive, consistent, and on-message as possible.
- Please be patient -- we have day jobs, and will get to your submission as soon as possible.
Once again, thanks for your assistance and interest.